Our team specialise in three key services across the civil construction sector: Underground Infrastructure, Trenchless Technology, Site Works.
Underground Infrastructure Installation
With many years experience, Donaldson Civil specialises in drainage and pipe laying, and can tackle any job big or small.
Our team’s vast experience in working with underground pipelines from 20mm water main connections up to large volume stormwater pipes and culverts means all types of work can be carried out. We have the necessary shoring equipment and de-watering gear, as well as compaction equipment, and approach each job with safety and quality at the forefront of our mind.
Crews focusing on power, telco and fibre installations are also available with the knowledge and specialist equipment to trench and install ducting, and then haul cables through streets, and into substations.
Donaldson Civil has been leading the charge with Trenchless Technology around Nelson for 25 years. We specialise in underground service installs using thrusting and directional drilling.
Our dedicated team provides a range of services including:
- Hydro vacuum excavation for potholing on existing underground services in the safest possible manner.
- Percussion hammer thrusting under paths, roads and other features. This low cost tried and true method can be used for pipework from 45mm to 130mm in diameter
- A state of the art directional drill has the flexibility to drill from 50mm to 710mm diameter pipes underground with minimal disturbance to the surrounding areas.
- Two Pipe bursters are available to crack existing lines underground and tow in new ones to replace damaged or old pipes.
- Pipe ramming steel pipe from 100mm to 600mm in diameter.
Broad experience and knowledge in the Civil Construction industry assists Donaldson Civil to take on projects of almost any nature.
Hundreds of projects have been successfully completed and the company has the capabilities to turn greenfield sites into full-fledged developments both in the residential and commercial space.
Recent investments in GPS equipped machinery and tools enable us to use the most efficient, accurate, cost-effective and safe methods to provide the best possible outcome for clients.
With innovative ideas and knowledge, Donaldson Civil can help to find an appropriate solution for any client. No job is too big or too small.
- Retaining Walls
- Site Works