Donaldson Civil’s sister company Mole Tunnelling specialises in the installation of underground services using trenchless technology. They have been operating in various regions of NZ for the past 23 years.
Mole Tunnelling provides a wide range of services including:
- Hydro vacuum excavation for pot holing on existing underground services. Two vax trucks are available and provide the safest option for finding underground utilities.
- Percussion hammer thrusting under paths, roads and obstacles. This low cost method is tried and tested and can be used for pipework from 45mm to 130mm in diameter.
- Directional drilling has the flexibility to drill from 50mm to 710mm in diameter. Mole Tunnelling own and operate two directional drilling rigs and the team have a reputation for quality and efficiency.
- Pipe-bursts in earthenware or concrete pipes are dealt with quickly and easily with the insertion of new PVC or PE pipe in its place.
- Pipe ramming of steel pipe from 100 mm to 600 mm diameter.